|Connect with Women Leaders
Networking with women leaders in the state of Oregon will enhance your professional experience. We look forward to creating opportunities for women to meet, connect and develop together.
|Engage in Professional Development
Participate in opportunities for professional growth through educational programs that are provided by our campus contact network right on your campus, in your region or at a state wide gathering. The focus is on providing you with the leadership skills and mentoring necessary to lead.
|Lead Change in Higher Education
Higher education in the state of Oregon provides a dynamic environment where women can impact change. Whether in the community college, 4 year institution, public, or private, we want you to be a part of shaping the future of higher education by empowering and affirming your leadership abilities.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Meet another amazing @OWHE member, Amy Schuckman, and read some of her career advice. http://t.co/SHop2RR9Hv
- have you checked out the latest @OWHE blog update from ashley campbell @Portland_State? http://t.co/EgJ64z90Ky
- professional advancement blog series starts Nov 4. with guest bloggers from across Oregon. recs. for future bloggers? tweet @KellyCarder
- OWHE- Reflecting in 2013: http://t.co/sItEYdw3
- “@Rachelann5: Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain. 5 Ss of efficiency!!! #owhe” love this!