|Connect with Women Leaders
Networking with women leaders in the state of Oregon will enhance your professional experience. We look forward to creating opportunities for women to meet, connect and develop together.
|Engage in Professional Development
Participate in opportunities for professional growth through educational programs that are provided by our campus contact network right on your campus, in your region or at a state wide gathering. The focus is on providing you with the leadership skills and mentoring necessary to lead.
|Lead Change in Higher Education
Higher education in the state of Oregon provides a dynamic environment where women can impact change. Whether in the community college, 4 year institution, public, or private, we want you to be a part of shaping the future of higher education by empowering and affirming your leadership abilities.
Follow us on Twitter!
- The beautiful and talented Maria Gonzales shares her journey to joining OWHE. Check it out! http://t.co/gwffbuQ93N
- The delightfully funny and talented Natalie Shank shares her professional journey this month. Check it out! http://t.co/lZUN7GSaMz
- stay connected throughout the year by reading or contributing to the monthly professional development blog http://t.co/jB50aQNeDV #OWHE
- @triciabrand check out the sessions via webinar throughout the year at http://t.co/GGvirrCitp
- @dancardenas85 glad you can join us via twitter