|Connect with Women Leaders
Networking with women leaders in the state of Oregon will enhance your professional experience. We look forward to creating opportunities for women to meet, connect and develop together.
|Engage in Professional Development
Participate in opportunities for professional growth through educational programs that are provided by our campus contact network right on your campus, in your region or at a state wide gathering. The focus is on providing you with the leadership skills and mentoring necessary to lead.
|Lead Change in Higher Education
Higher education in the state of Oregon provides a dynamic environment where women can impact change. Whether in the community college, 4 year institution, public, or private, we want you to be a part of shaping the future of higher education by empowering and affirming your leadership abilities.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Join us for the September 16 Tune-in Tuesdays with OWHE - register: http://t.co/uzCeQEF3Gv
- planning for the January 2015 conference! join us in Bend! #OWHE
- OWHE Tune-In Tuesdays is on summer break for July and August! Join us in September for our fall series.
- Join us at noon today for the June Tune-In Tuesdays with OWHE! Click here to join: https://t.co/7vZuZ0XCbS
- Tomorrow is Tune-In Tuesday with OWHE! Check out tomorrow's webinar topic: http://t.co/tmI57mK8Y0